GreenFaith is an interfaith coalition for the environment that was founded in 1992. We work with houses of worship, religious schools and people of all faiths to help them become better environmental stewards.
- Why should a congregation consider health ministry?
- What is the theological grounding for health ministry?
- How does health ministry relate to spiritual healing?
- How does health ministry differ from good pastoral care?
- What is parish nursing?
- What are the roles of a parish nurse?
- What is the difference between parish nursing and health ministry?
- Specifically, what does a parish nurse do?
- What is a typical day for a parish nurse?
- How do you know whether a church is ready for health ministries?
- Offers high-quality, free, accredited learning programs for health professionals across all specialties.
- Makes it easy for users to find courses pertinent to their specific clinical interests, with search capabilities organized by Disease, Specialty, and Profession
- Provides instant grading of tests and issuance of certificates for CME/CE credit
Delivered in a small group setting (up to 16 people), participants get personalized attention and the support of their peers, which they would not get trying to quit on their own. And since no single cessation technique works for everyone, the program includes a variety of evidence-based cessation practices. To meet the needs of different learning styles, each session includes lectures, group discussions and skills practice.