Healthcare.gov has changed to help you get ready for the launch of the Health Insurance Marketplace on October 1. Answer a few questions to learn about qualifying for lower costs.
- Why should a congregation consider health ministry?
- What is the theological grounding for health ministry?
- How does health ministry relate to spiritual healing?
- How does health ministry differ from good pastoral care?
- What is parish nursing?
- What are the roles of a parish nurse?
- What is the difference between parish nursing and health ministry?
- Specifically, what does a parish nurse do?
- What is a typical day for a parish nurse?
- How do you know whether a church is ready for health ministries?
Delivered in a small group setting (up to 16 people), participants get personalized attention and the support of their peers, which they would not get trying to quit on their own. And since no single cessation technique works for everyone, the program includes a variety of evidence-based cessation practices. To meet the needs of different learning styles, each session includes lectures, group discussions and skills practice.