5 Best Ways to Follow NEHM
Sometimes keeping up with the world is like drinking from a firehose: a bit overwhelming and not very pleasant. We try to use the latest tools to give you a variety of ways to get information from NEHM.
Here are our 5 favorite ways to follow NEHM:
5. Facebook: If you are on Facebook, have you 'liked' our page yet? Do it now! Note: No personal account is required to view our page, so visit now!
4. Twitter: We do not always post the same information to Facebook and Twitter. Why not follow both? Note: No personal account is required to view our page, so visit now!
3. Newsletters/Prayer Cycle: Sign up for our newsletter and weekly prayer cycle using the box at the bottom of this page. Already signed up? Enter your email address in the sign-up box and be sure your mailing address, etc. is up to date!
2. Blog: This is where you can read more than a snippet of information. On our blog, we profile program ideas, explain new resources, highlight upcoming events, and share news from our partners. Visit often to read what's new!
1. Prismatic: Ok, this one is brand new and (we think) very exciting. So what is Prismatic and why are we using it? Prismatic is a newsreader service. Basically, it posts articles from around the web. Go to our profile page there and you will be able to see what we have been reading lately. We will post links to health information, inspirational reading, Episcopal Chuch news, and more. Some of it is fun, some of it is important; it's all been handpicked by us to share with you. Note: No personal account is required to view our page, so visit now!